All-Star Worlds 2014 - Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How does roku work? I looked a the website and was a bit confused. If you buy, do you get it immediately? I saw some stick thing,and I'm not sure if that was the thing you have to have. Do you need the stick, or is that just something extra? I want to use it to watch Worlds, but I obviously don't have time for shipping...
I have a little device thing. Like a cable box.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

How does roku work? I looked a the website and was a bit confused. If you buy, do you get it immediately? I saw some stick thing,and I'm not sure if that was the thing you have to have. Do you need the stick, or is that just something extra? I want to use it to watch Worlds, but I obviously don't have time for shipping...

They sell it at Best Buy, Target, several different stores. Here's the link: Roku Streaming Player

Very high raw score for wildcats

BmLkECaCcAAARVe.jpg:large
Was anyone else surprised at how much higher Wildcat's raw score was than 005's? I know I don't know much about judging level 5 teams but... wow!

....oh sorry. I had only read a couple pages back when I posted that. Didn't realize it had already been pointed out.

Last edited:
A thread is too public I think... Wouldn't it be easy for usasf to find and get the videos removed? Idk
Ps yes spirit elite :D

Very excited for Spirit Elite! My CP no longer cheers for them, but some of her old coaches are on Inferno. So we are excited to see that! Plus, since Spirit Elite will most likely lose the majority of their cheerleaders to a different gym next week, it is nice to see Inferno go out on a high note.

Very excited for Spirit Elite! My CP no longer cheers for them, but some of her old coaches are on Inferno. So we are excited to see that! Plus, since Spirit Elite will most likely lose the majority of their cheerleaders to a different gym next week, it is nice to see Inferno go out on a high note.
:confused: will you PM me what you're talking about next week? I'm only up on the columbia cheer details, not the St. Louis ones (believe it or not, columbia has more than enough to keep me busy!)
I'm always excited to see missouri teams succeed :D

Back