All-Star Worlds 2014 - Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so happy I no longer have to worry about switching back and forth between venues.
I'm sticking it out for the last couple in medium coed on my big screen before jumping to medium senior. I really want to see Flyers All Starz.

ETA: USASF, was it REALLY an appropriate use of funds to expand the graphics division and not work on the connection problem?

I'm sticking it out for the last couple in medium coed on my big screen before jumping to medium senior. I really want to see Flyers All Starz.

That's my point. I don't really want to see anyone left in medium coed, but I can stay in Jostens because nobody will go on in the Milkhouse until Jostens over (if everything was going according to schedule)

I also love how we all still call the Milkhouse the Milkhouse (I've noticed this in other peoples posts)

I wish there was more to Flyers uniforms top....in the back and shoulder area

I also wish they'd used Whitney Houston's version on their pyramid song. That music definitely did not sound like my girl Whitney

That's my point. I don't really want to see anyone left in medium coed, but I can stay in Jostens because nobody will go on in the Milkhouse until Jostens over (if everything was going according to schedule)

I also love how we all still call the Milkhouse the Milkhouse (I've noticed this in other peoples posts)
I don't even have the option to switch on my laptop right now which is rather unfortunate. That needs to be fixed for tomorrow. This is also the first time where I need a schedule and to be aware of timing and such, as I've never bought the live feed before.

It'll always be the Milkhouse. Even when we're all old and nobody knows what we're talking about.

I don't even have the option to switch on my laptop right now which is rather unfortunate. That needs to be fixed for tomorrow. This is also the first time where I need a schedule and to be aware of timing and such, as I've never bought the live feed before.

I'm streaming from my phone to apply tv so everytime I switch I have to log back in....on my phone.... its getting old

already planning my shower tonight instead of tomorrow morning so that I can be glued to live stream all day...expect I'm at home for the weekend and have a two hour drive back so school....need to find a good time to drive up so I'm not missing too much

It'll always be the Milkhouse. Even when we're all old and nobody knows what we're talking about.

Are you unable to see the little livestreams-things on top of the page? If yes: do you have ad-block? You need to disable it for the usasf-site in order to see them.

Think good thoughts about CheerTyme Obsession please, there's a girl who was on my varisty squad on that team, I'm hoping they hit!

Back