All-Star Worlds 2014 - Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Roku virgin here...how would I find it if I hooked one up? I bought the mobile feed but I would rather watch it on my big screen tv
There's a home page where you can download the app. I just scrolled down until I found USASF, and then it gives you a code to put in to a live feed.

ETA That you've already purchased.

Roku virgin here...how would I find it if I hooked one up? I bought the mobile feed but I would rather watch it on my big screen tv
Once you hook up the Roku and register it you can add channels. There is a USASF channel. Once you add the channel and click on it it will give you an activation code you must redeem on their website on your computer, then away you go. It's really easy, I just bought one and hooked it up today!

Does anyone know how they're doing the order for SS and SC tomorrow? With the A&B I'm not sure if they're just ranking everyone by score, regardless of which group they were in.

Thank you so much!!!
The website you need to put the code into is usasfapps.com. Once I put the code in, it didn't 'connect' right away (the roku refreshes and shows the live feeds once you have it set up). I refreshed my browser, and it clicked into place.

I have it attached to my roommate's 52" tv. Although since the feed quality isn't super great, at that size everything still looks a bit wibbly.

I have had 0 buffering issues when im on my laptop in my house. I had practice today so i brought my phone with to watch, and it was constantly buffering due to extremely weak internet. I think most of the problems are with people's internet not being strong enough.

The website you need to put the code into is usasfapps.com. Once I put the code in, it didn't 'connect' right away (the roku refreshes and shows the live feeds once you have it set up). I refreshed my browser, and it clicked into place.

I have it attached to my roommate's 52" tv. Although since the feed quality isn't super great, at that size everything still looks a bit wibbly.

Wait, what? It says on the usasf website that the live feed through roku is HD. Is that not the case?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

yes, the athlete actually reposted it on her own twitter page, she seems in good spirits. She said it was an elbow to the face on a double down!
Ohh poor girl! This was definitely not how she thought the day would go, I bet. Sigh. Sometimes I forget how dangerous this sport can be. It's so shocking, it almost never happens, and when it does, its scary. I hope she gets better soon!

Once you hook up the Roku and register it you can add channels. There is a USASF channel. Once you add the channel and click on it it will give you an activation code you must redeem on their website on your computer, then away you go. It's really easy, I just bought one and hooked it up today!
If you have Roku, do you still have to buy the live feed? Or do you get it with Roku? Probably a stupid question, sorry...

If you have Roku, do you still have to buy the live feed? Or do you get it with Roku? Probably a stupid question, sorry...
Yes. You must buy the live feed. Order of Roku Operations:
1) Have a Roku
2) Set up Roku to tv
3) Purchase a livestream/vod package from USASF.com
4) Turn on Roku and go to Roku Channel Search to find the USASF channel
5) Install the channel to your Roku
6) Open USASF channel
7) Highlight/select livestream option
8) Get code displayed on screen
9) On your computer/tablet, go to usasfapps.com
10) Login with the same email/password used for your livestream/vod subscription
11) Input code displayed on tv screen into box shown
12) Wait for it to connect
13) It will list your Roku device as an authorized device added
Troubleshooting: If it doesn't sync automatically (the TV will refresh when it does and livestreams will be available for viewing), refresh your browser.

Happy Viewing!

Does anyone know how they're doing the order for SS and SC tomorrow? With the A&B I'm not sure if they're just ranking everyone by score, regardless of which group they were in.

going by a twitter post by one of the teams, they are using the ranking of a and then b.. so for SSC.
Cheer World Omega
Double Down
Tri Athletics
Heat Athletics
Tumble Tech
Dream All Stars
Extreme Cheer
Cheer Central Suns
South Elite
Cheer Legendz
Spirit Elite Cheer
Cheerville Athletics