All-Star Worlds 2015 Finals On Monday?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 27, 2013
Does anyone know if there will be worlds 2015 Finals on Monday again? Like this past year on the Baseball fields? Trying to book my flights!

Large all girl and coed finals are scheduled for Sunday with a rain date Monday. The other finals are Monday

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

i cant remember that far back but wasnt the final day for everyone or remaining teams Sunday, i get the part where if large senior and large coed get rained out, but it also says something about international open divisions competing finals on monday. has it always been like that?

ETA: so im even more confused looking at it, senior medium and senior small have semi finals on sunday? am i reading this right.

i cant remember that far back but wasnt the final day for everyone or remaining teams Sunday, i get the part where if large senior and large coed get rained out, but it also says something about international open divisions competing finals on monday. has it always been like that?

ETA: so im even more confused looking at it, senior medium and senior small have semi finals on sunday? am i reading this right.
Yea, this year's schedule is the same as 2013 in regards to what divisions go each day. Last year was similar just Large divisions had finals on Monday. It's confusing since it was Fri/Sat/Sun until 2013 when it changed to Sat/Sun/Mon.

Yea, this year's schedule is the same as 2013 in regards to what divisions go each day. Last year was similar just Large divisions had finals on Monday. It's confusing since it was Fri/Sat/Sun until 2013 when it changed to Sat/Sun/Mon.

Are you sure that it was large only? I am pretty sure that SMOED competed on Monday last year too, because I missed them b/c of a BOE mtg. The mtg would not have been on a weekend.

Are you sure that it was large only? I am pretty sure that SMOED competed on Monday last year too, because I missed them b/c of a BOE mtg. The mtg would not have been on a weekend.
I'm pretty sure my CP is Sunday/Monday and she's not in either large division. So yes, I believe you are correct about Smoed being on Monday last year.

Sorry, I worded that weird. I was just trying to say that the Large divisions had finals Monday instead of Sunday, all teams had finals on Monday last year.

ok, so I am not losing it :) Thanks @MissCongeniality and @luv2cheer92 .

I remember watching the feed while waiting to speak at the meeting and getting busted b/c I cussed loudly when the feed dropped right before Smoed :mad:. The pricipal was sitting behind me for the meeting and told me after that he has a new appreciation for what cp does since he was watching the video over my shoulder during the meeting :p

ok, so I am not losing it :) Thanks @MissCongeniality and @luv2cheer92 .

I remember watching the feed while waiting to speak at the meeting and getting busted b/c I cussed loudly when the feed dropped right before Smoed :mad:. The pricipal was sitting behind me for the meeting and told me after that he has a new appreciation for what cp does since he was watching the video over my shoulder during the meeting :p

Nope, not losing it! I brought my iPad to work that Monday and kept the feed up in my lap! I had to get an eye exam that day too, and thankfully I got done just in time to watch Lady Lightning. [emoji7]

Back