All-Star Worlds 2015 Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't like the Illusive tank tops. We got them last year and you think they'll be cute to wear over a sport bra, but they just hung on my like a paper bag.

I've never ordered a tank from illusive but my "Orange" Rays tank from their pro shop fits the same way as you're describing. It's not flattering, especially since I'm not the skinniest of Minnie's and sometimes it doesn't look/feel too cute. And it bunches up around my hips. I mean it gives me motivation to get in better shape but still... It's disappointing. Those cuts only look good on guys, imo. Girls and guys need different tanks you clothing people!! We ladies have curves we need to show off!

On another note, I'm in love with GBE Limes tank. I think out of all of these, that one looks to be the one I'd be most likely to wear outside of a gym.

I've never ordered a tank from illusive but my "Orange" Rays tank from their pro shop fits the same way as you're describing. It's not flattering, especially since I'm not the skinniest of Minnie's and sometimes it doesn't look/feel too cute. And it bunches up around my hips. I mean it gives me motivation to get in better shape but still... It's disappointing. Those cuts only look good on guys, imo. Girls and guys need different tanks you clothing people!! We ladies have curves we need to show off!

On another note, I'm in love with GBE Limes tank. I think out of all of these, that one looks to be the one I'd be most likely to wear outside of a gym.
The Lime tanks/tshirts are American Apparel this year -- not sure about last year tho! Maybe the fit will be different?

Cheer athletics program tank and tshirt
a57e9ee6f66a372cf7bf5fddad655fa0.jpg

Back