All-Star Worlds 2015 Vod

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 17, 2009
Hi guys,

Does anyone have any information about what VOD packages will be available for worlds 2015 this year? Will multiple users be able to log on?

I purchased it last year and was able to be logged into it on my phone, tablet and mac at the same time...

Not sure what you mean by 'multiple users', but you can definitely have the VOD on multiple devices. If you give your sign-in information to someone else after you've paid, though, they will 100% find out and cancel it. Just a warning...

I'm on the worlds usasf site now and I don't see anything regarding this years VOD package. They don't have anything 2015 related posted at all.

Yeah I think it's still early. The block schedule still isn't out yet.

Not sure what you mean by 'multiple users', but you can definitely have the VOD on multiple devices. If you give your sign-in information to someone else after you've paid, though, they will 100% find out and cancel it. Just a warning...
They never cancelled mine, we just couldn't be signed in at the same time. If someone signed in the same time I was, I would be knocked out, then have to sign back in to knock them out. So, if I get the live feed/VOD package, I just wouldn't give out the password until the live feed was over.

The website says no VOD, just live feed?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently due to music rights they can't offer a VOD this year...

That also means the price went up. Last year it was $50 for live feed and VOD. This year its $50 for live feed. I believe last year if you were just getting the live feed it was only $30 or something like that. This live feed better be perfect with no interruptions if they're not going to have the videos for you to go back and watch and the price went up.

Seriously though, is there someone we could talk to about that? I know they don't really owe us any kind of explanation but it's very confusing that other full routines from just last week remain up and these can't. It sort of sounds like they are just trying to cut down on the number of people ripping the videos and posting them online.

Back