All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can anyone confirm that Cheetahs had a 4 point deduction last night? I can't see them outscoring TGLC by nearly 5 point.
A saw a mom tweet that they had an illegal extension in the beginning of the pyramid that caused the 4 point legality.

SAG & SMCOED
All Star Legacy 100.95
Florida Wild Cats 84.60
Premier Lady Leeps 101.30
Tiger Elite 96.35
Midwest Cheer Solar Elite 105.55
All Star Legacy Explicit 85.75
USA Stars Vanity 111.00
Dream All Stars 87.15
Ace Cheer Comp Lady Warriors 99.25
Indiana Ultimate U5 90.45
Crimson heat 5 Alarm 112.40
Housier Elite Heat 82.25
Jersery Pride Liberty 101.55

I saw Cheer Savannah video and I got the goosebumps the whole time!! I really like this team and I am so happy for them!! :)
They got score of 123. (with 2 points deduction for incomplete spin in double down)

How many points usually team needs for finals? I would love them so see making in to finals.

I saw Cheer Savannah video and I got the goosebumps the whole time!! I really like this team and I am so happy for them!! :)
They got score of 123. (with 2 points deduction for incomplete spin in double down)

How many points usually team needs for finals? I would love them so see making in to finals.
It depends...it'll probably hold up for awhile...but none of the paids have gone

They just have to be in the Top 10

It really depends on the given year... coaches on teams who place just slightly behind 10th place try to get their scores revised, it's always so dramatic.

Does anybody have a video of CSS Grey Reef IOA6? We're at the gym and CP missed it and 2 of her coaches are on the team. We have a sad CP because she missed it.

I watched that video and couldn't find a double down that didn't make it all the way around. Granted, I saw a potato version so I could have missed it.

I know in 2014, we scored a 129.something and missed the cutoff by about a point or so in small senior.

After completely missing Day 1 because of work- what was suppose to be a 4 hour shift turned into a 12- I am caught up and ready for Day 2!

please let everyone hit (I'm looking at you Brandon)

It depends, but I would say probably in the 130's

Back