All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Omg this sounds amazing. I need to find some sort of great alcoholic lemonade recipe because of Bey.

I also have Firefly Pink Lemonade (which is just another alcoholic lemonade you drink straight)

I'm actually not sure if some of this stuff is to pregame before the concert....and I suppose I should save it in case but

tumblr_m6d1dfjjK71qcvaxho1_500.gif

Last year I watched worlds alone in my apartment and watching your periscope made me feel less like a loner.

Plus I liked the cheer-wise commentary you and your dad had. "Everyone Poops" and teenagers whining is NOT what I want to listen to...
I know, if it was this year y'all would get to hear my boyfriend too. He joined for Peach. And probably will leave before LC even starts because USASF cannot start anything on time.

MEDIUM COED FINALISTS

Spirit of Texas - Royalty 139.45
Rockstar Cheer - Beatles 137.50
Twist & Shout - Obsession 134.45
The California All Stars - Black Ops 131.70
Maryland Twisters - Reign 130.60
Woodlands Elite - Black Ops 130.20
CheerForce - Blackout 128.50
East Celebrity Elite - C5 127.55
Ultimate Athletics - Prodigy 127.50
Cheer Extreme - Smoex 127.15

C5 in 8th, just like last year? Is this final?!?

Impossible to compare between divisions at Worlds. It's all comparative, Beatles went and hit late in the division, meaning the judges have to give it a higher score than earlier teams. If they've scored earlier teams relatively high for what they did, you see an inflation in the later teams' scores
I didn't know that, thanks for letting me know :)

I'm dying to know who makes finals in small IOC5. I know it will be close but I just want to know. Either way we would be super proud! We just wanted to make it to semi finals our first time! Finals would be too much excitement and crying for me to handle[emoji1374][emoji1374] But I hate the suspense!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MEDIUM COED FINALISTS

Spirit of Texas - Royalty 139.45
Rockstar Cheer - Beatles 137.50
Twist & Shout - Obsession 134.45
The California All Stars - Black Ops 131.70
Maryland Twisters - Reign 130.60
Woodlands Elite - Black Ops 130.20
CheerForce - Blackout 128.50
East Celebrity Elite - C5 127.55
Ultimate Athletics - Prodigy 127.50
Cheer Extreme - Smoex 127.15

I just watched the Black Ops video and I think they have a lot of points left on the floor today. Could be interesting tomorrow if they clean it up!

Back