All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am so angry. Normally I'm the last person to make excuses for teams' mistakes, but I just know this has a lot to do with the unbelievable delays in competition. It is 11:30pm, how dare USASF run this damn late, then make those kids go out there and do dangerous, difficult routines. Of course they're going to fall, they're exhausted. It's ludicrous, and I am pissed.

This is so unfortunate for these athletes. This happens every year in the stadium. For USASF to put these kids in this situation is so infuriating. Families pay so much money and these athletes spend so much time for literally this moment and USASF ruins LC and LS finals EVERY YEAR. I don't understand how they don't see it as a problem and don't even try to fix it????? gtfo usasf. I don't even like SE but jesus, give them a fair chance and have them perform at decent times. It stinks that no one is there to hold them accountable for this.

They should just devide coed and all girl, if it's such a problem keeping their own rules of what time to preform...

Back