All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

UGHHHHHHHHHHH why does Resurrection AND Gold have to perform at the exact same time...sad face

hm..
a44330810520e4c26477e59f0c0769e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were 9/9 with a score in the 70s...with a hit routine...

Eta- I haven't seen any updates on how they performed today and they went at 912. Does anyone remember watching them? Or did they not go yet?

contrary to what you might believe a lot of gyms have trouble even fielding one level 5 team.

I don't doubt that they have "trouble" (TBH a lot of the routines from yesterday indicate that there is definite "trouble").

What I'm saying is field something lower instead in some cases

What I'm saying is there are definitely teams that could max out but are definitely taking advantage of the ratio rule to (in some instances) have a dog in a fight where they aren't necessarily needed.

When team after team just "happens" to have 19 or less but team after team also happens to not even be level 5 but rather R5 or 4, then clearly it's an instance "we want to go to worlds just to go and also it's easier to get here than the Summit.

But anyway. This discussion has already been had so

Anybody else notice they added a 480p option?! Perfect for my computer & network. Sorry if it was already mentioned.

Woke up two minutes after Chrome, so I missed them and Reckless :( Hopefully there are videos?

Remember when I had a kid two years ago during worlds? TERRIBLE IDEA. They expect me to actually celebrate and do stuff with her now, severely impacting my ability to watch. No worries though-all plans are over before large all girl and large coed.

I see a lot of cheerleading-theme parties in her future ;)

Back