All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

kinda gettin tired of 005 not making it to finals. :(

brandon is in 1st.

What?!

tumblr_o6019uBQ2g1talfbwo1_400.gif

Did something change this year with how many teams are advancing from the US, because according to the USASF twitter, we have:
World Cup Starstruck
Cali Sparkle
Cheer Extreme
ECE
Step Ahead
PA Elite

and a bunch of others that I'm not sure where they are from. It was tweeted 20 minutes ago so it is not yesterday to today.
I saw that too, I'm so confused now.

You are not helping the fact that I missed lemonade last night andnt find anyone to travel to her concert with me. I guess Im going sign up for tidal.

1. Sign up for Tidal...its totally worth it...get your free trial

2. where do you live? I'll go with you

I feel like the could def make more money if they did that. Like if they charged more for the close front row seats, and cheaper the farther back you go, and then offer some tickets the day off, which would probably be the worst seats-- or like most concerts will offer the close up seats discounted on the day of a concert so they can make it as full as possible. That's all like one long sentence, sorry!
Yes! If I were down there I would gladly pay more money for a guaranteed seat and not have to camp out in a line for 6 hours. They could even have a section for all those on the park hopper passes and an option for them to upgrade. I just think it's ridiculous to have to wait in a line that long. Glad I don't have to!

1. Sign up for Tidal...its totally worth it...get your free trial

2. where do you live? I'll go with you

I hear mixed reviews about tidal but i'll just bite the bullet and sign up. I live in Louisiana and maybe going to the Houston show since its the closest one to me. Saw her and Jay in New Orleans and her on the MCWT in Dallas.

So, finally caught up on this thread, got the time to change into my fb shirt and charge my phone. Took about 3 hours. Phew. Also heartbroken for twisters cheer elite iosc5, my cousin's on that team and they fell apart. :/ hoping they'll hit it tomorrow. But loving alaska black ice!

Back