All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought I heard the announcer say there was a tie but I only had one headphone in and my little cousin was screaming.

Oh okay. I switched from Arena South to the Fieldhouse in time to hear lady lace

But wasn't their score 123 something? And the lowest in the top 10 post was 125 something? Wouldn't last place need a tie in order to justify taking 11?

My husband just looks at me and goes: "I'm so sick of cheer music, I want to scream." It's not even close to over bahahaa, he's gonna have a long night.
Mine is already sick of it too. Thankfully he left for work an hour ago and won't be home until it's over!

I don't think he knows we've got more tomorrow...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Oh okay. I switched from Arena South to the Fieldhouse in time to hear lady lace

But wasn't their score 123 something? And the lowest in the top 10 post was 125 something? Wouldn't last place need a tie in order to justify taking 11?
They've taken 11 before when there's been a tie higher up in the rankings. Doesn't really make sense, but oh well. I'm super excited for them!

They had gotten a 2 point deduction that they fought and got back, so they scored a 125.90 and LB got a 125.95. I assume the coach fought for more points.

NO C5!!!!!!!!!
Glee1.gif

Back