All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my feed is super choppy and it's getting really annoying. I've tried connecting on other devices but it only allows you to use the one device, and that in itself is annoying...i know this isn't the live feed struggles thread but it was just where I felt guided to rant haha. any who. good luck to everyone today--seen some strong hits so far!

My only suggestions.
Close everything else you're doing. Don't periscope your live feed (if you still are). Make sure nothing is downloading in the background (including UTorrent running in the background) and instead of having your quality on Auto, turn it onto 360 or 480.

Oh bless. Did Golden Spirit - Finland just walk off the floor without finishing their routine? Was someone hurt?
saw that. Looked like they were supposed to finish in that last pyramid structure but either did their routine too fast or had extra music.

Currently having to use my personal hotspot on the car on the way back to school because I can't stay off of fierce board for 2 hours...so easy to say will 100% go over my data for this month between NCA in Daytona and Worlds (sorry mom) I'm sure everyone else is in the same boat

My only suggestions.
Close everything else you're doing. Don't periscope your live feed (if you still are). Make sure nothing is downloading in the background (including UTorrent running in the background) and instead of having your quality on Auto, turn it onto 360 or 480.
I've tried just about all of that. it's like doing this skipping thing that's super annoying

Bullets looked like they wanted to show the same difficulty as they did during the past years but had a team that wasn't ready yet for that :(
I hope they make some changes for tomorrow because they have a lot of potential.

Did Gothenburg Cheer One just kick double the opposite way?? And (I don't watch a ton of international cheer) is that common for teams in other countries? They're from sweden

They do that yes. a lot of swedish teams still stand on the opposite leg. a lot has shifted over to the leg they use n the states but many still stands on the "wrong" leg and maybe thats why they spin the "wrong" way. (sorry for late answer. wasnt home)

Bullets looked like they wanted to show the same difficulty as they did during the past years but had a team that wasn't ready yet for that :(
I hope they make some changes for tomorrow because they have a lot of potential.

Agree - so sad about the falls, hope they do well tomorrow

Back