All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Large senior and large coed...
40e15ea61e134364801a84d79edb1b73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....Well guess I'll go make a Purple Rain martini (blue curacao, vodka, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice)

giphy_1_.gif

actually I'm going to just drink lemonade and strawberry lemonade vodka because i'm lazy and I've already washed my martini glasses and shaker.....

We had a Lemonade party and drink purple rain martinis and played Prince's music (in case anyone is wondering why I have all the options

But there are some good Intl. teams starting to appear - Viqueens, Legacy (Aus), England teams. Not many, but if they have no chance of ever making it past their first run, why should they bother coming? I spoke to an Australian team last time I was at Worlds and it was costing them about $8000 per athlete to attend (though they did spend some extra time visiting after). Even coming from Canada, where I can get by on about $1200-$1500 to attend, it's hard to justify that if I knew we weren't getting past semis (day 1 for us). As much as I hated missing out on finals some years while the 1 team from WhatisCheer Country does get in cos they're the only team from their country, I'm sure many wouldn't bother if it was only for the one run.

Yes, I agree there should be a minimum score, or perhaps a minimum percentage of the top scores??

Cost the same as your Canadian price coming from the west coast - just saying.

Back