All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'd rather see a redo. Sorry. Prior to teams competing, there's already a lot of safety issues. As if USASF would pay if, God forbid, someone would be seriously hurt... Also, if you wanna be the best, then compete with the rest at their best. Kinda cliche' but I don't care

Has anyone seen the picture of all the Large senior coaches gathered together talking? People are making assumptions it's about deductions but either way it made me chuckle. Where are the pitch forks!

They shouldn't be upset with themselves. They should be upset with USASF

Theres no reason this thing couldn't have started at 8pm.

With two judging panels; one for coed and one for all girl....and teams alternate. Boom done by 10.

No dancing needed
Yeah really did the cheer teams perform during dance finals??? If I wanted to see dance world's I wound have watched it. Uuuggghhh so late come on with the awards already!

One time Lambeau field was slightly wet and @BuegeSmalls and I were tumbling after a pyramid. I tumbled and looked back and happened to see Hannah as her arm slipped out under her. I thought she was going to break her arm, luckily didn't. However, she was covered in paint from the field and fell on her face in front of 80,000 people so

I'm sorry but if they redid the entire division tomorrow, that's kinda bull. Nobody else gets a redo. Did it suck? Yes, but it sucked for everyone.

The precedence this sets can have consequences for years---while I absolutely think the division should have never had to face a wet floor and 11 PM performance times, I'm not sure how they'd work a redo. I mean...don't they have ESPN out there right now filming this for TV? The logistics are a nightmare and what about the teams that did hit? Does their effort mean nothing even though they were all before the 11 PM USASF rule cut off?

One time Lambeau field was slightly wet and @BuegeSmalls and I were tumbling after a pyramid. I tumbled and looked back and happened to see Hannah as her arm slipped out under her. I thought she was going to break her arm, luckily didn't. However, she was covered in paint from the field and fell on her face in front of 80,000 people so
It was a good time.

Back