All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I mean, I'd be salty about .1 but no. Too soon, especially from a classy gym like Rays.

I'm not going to get into a WC debate, but I think the placements were pretty spot on. They had a fall. So did Panthers. Panthers hd a stronger routine, and Rays were significantly stronger in every category. I don't think it's crazy they got 4th at all.

Alright my stash is gone for the night as is my wits, sanity and ability to keep my eyes open---I'll be back at 9 AM for Cheer Savannah!

Alright people we shall pick this up tomorrow I mean today Goodnight y'all!! [emoji1479][emoji1479][emoji1479]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to distract from LAG but it seems to me the medium coed finalists might possibly want to know who they are since its almost 1am and they compete...well, today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did they not announce them mid large coed??? Maybe that was MAG but ummm USASF, if you have enough staffers to run three different venues in a day, you have enough to handle the ONE venue and still add up and release scores in a reasonable time frame.
I don't understand it's like they're shocked every year by what worlds is like, but they have all the info to prepare for it!! There's no reason for long delays, Ridiculously messed up scores (I understand mistakes happen but not this many), and reading the wrong team off. Get it together! We are giving you enough money throughout the season to hire 5X the staff you need.

Did they not announce them mid large coed??? Maybe that was MAG but ummm USASF, if you have enough staffers to run three different venues in a day, you have enough to handle the ONE venue and still add up and release scores in a reasonable time frame.
I don't understand it's like they're shocked every year by what worlds is like, but they have all the info to prepare for it!! There's no reason for long delays, Ridiculously messed up scores (I understand mistakes happen but not this many), and reading the wrong team off. Get it together! We are giving you enough money throughout the season to hire 5X the staff you need.
Not announced as of yet that I'm aware. And given the fact I've been retweeted about 25 times I'd say I'm not the only one waiting...

Back