All-Star Worlds 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi guys, I am also in a similar situation, worlds 2016 will be my first time at worlds!!!! I am so excited that our family vacation fell over the worlds dates and coming all the way from the United Kingdom this is a once in a life time opportunity for me. I was just wondering if any of you could answer a few questions for me. I will be vacationing there for three weeks so will already have the passes for disney etc already so those are not needed but I have no idea how to get hold of tickets? Are they only available when you arrive as I have never seen the option to buy online anywhere. Because this will be my one and only opportunity, I am really hoping to get a hold of large senior and large coed finals, as well as small senior and small coed final tickets. Are these separate tickets to each other, how to get a hold of them without purchasing a disney hopper pass and how much are they? (just an estimate).
You can queue up from Friday at WWOS box office to buy Saturday and Sunday tickets. I believe this year the large senior tickets went on sale on Saturday and I had friends in the queue from about 3pm onwards, when tickets went on sale about 7-8ish? Every other finals tickets were available from the Sunday evening. They generally don't have Small Senior and Small Coed at the same time for finals so you'll need to buy more than one session.

So just curious since all of these finals are a different ticket, how much do those run?

We went to Summit a year ago and didn't make it to finals and we went to UCA this year so our only experience is one $25 ticket that got us into everything each day.

image_zpsohohvkqi.jpg

Even if you already bought park hoppers, if you plan on going to each day you are far better off getting an additional 3 day hopper through USASF. Last year's Worlds packet said that you could use the tickets April 18-May 5. You will save yourself the aggravation of waiting in the lines at the very specific time that session tickets go on sale, and if you use the hopper one day and go to Worlds Sunday and Monday you have covered the "extra" cost of the hopper.

I will be there as a Coach for the first time next year and i am already stressed out thinking about everything, and Worlds 2015 only just happened lol

This is just my opinion being a 20 year old at worlds but i strongly do not recommend not staying at the All Star resort if youre a spectator or bringing your kids to worlds. The reason i say this is because come monday night, so many athletes hang out in the pool areas and are drunk. Ages 13-25 are what i saw drinking, and if i was a parent i wouldn't want my child to see WELL KNOWN athletes that they love unable to handle themselves. Its embarrassing to this sport. Yes, i attended to be with my friends and have a fun time, but i wasnt foolish enough to drink. So i just watched as people made a fool of themselves. Im really shocked nobody has brought this up before considering it happens every year. Thats the only drawback though and it happens from like 11pm-5am. Other than that its nice to see the teams practicing but allstar is expensive.
It was only like 15$ to Uber to allstar and then theres a free shuttle to the parks. So staying elsewhere and taking an uber to allstar and watch teams is totally doable!

Im sure im going to get a bunch a drama for saying what happens, but people should know?

This is just my opinion being a 20 year old at worlds but i strongly do not recommend not staying at the All Star resort if youre a spectator or bringing your kids to worlds. The reason i say this is because come monday night, so many athletes hang out in the pool areas and are drunk. Ages 13-25 are what i saw drinking, and if i was a parent i wouldn't want my child to see WELL KNOWN athletes that they love unable to handle themselves. Its embarrassing to this sport. Yes, i attended to be with my friends and have a fun time, but i wasnt foolish enough to drink. So i just watched as people made a fool of themselves. Im really shocked nobody has brought this up before considering it happens every year. Thats the only drawback though and it happens from like 11pm-5am. Other than that its nice to see the teams practicing but allstar is expensive.
It was only like 15$ to Uber to allstar and then theres a free shuttle to the parks. So staying elsewhere and taking an uber to allstar and watch teams is totally doable!

Im sure im going to get a bunch a drama for saying what happens, but people should know?

I can't believe parents are allowing their child to do this. My mom would have had my booty if I was getting hammered at ANY competition. Especially while still underage. How do you not know where your child is? Obviously if they aren't in their hotel room that late at night they're probably doing something they shouldn't be.

I'm of age and haven't lived at home in three years and my mom would still have my booty if I was getting drunk in public around underage kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i remember 2012 worlds being the last year i attended as a spectator. and we stayed at the allstar resort. it was craziness from what i remember, i think since all or most of the athletes are staying together in the same resort and the fact they are with their teammates parents dont even blink an eye at letting them run off with their teammates at the end of the competition.
i almost feel bad for anyone who stays over in the sports area, i cant imagine anyone over there getting any sleep.

It's been mentioned many times... probably once a year. and last(?) year it made the local news and had helicopters circling the area. it's not a secret, but there's nothing we can really do about it. The drinking used to be at the celebration party and USASF first cancelled the DJ and then made changes to it to make it safer/more "family friendly" and the "partying" was moved to the all-star.

If I were in charge, I'd be handing out disqualifications/revoking worlds titles or banning teams from returning... but USASF won't do a thing until something catastrophic ends up on the local news next year.

I was accepted as an International CP Cast member from Australia for spring so 2016 will be my first (and probably only) worlds as a spectator! Does anyone know if the IAG5 sessions get big line ups as my gym is sending our team for the first time as well!

Back