All-Star Worlds 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I’m sorry, I’m still just livid over the fact that 9 “Limited” teams are going to be handed Globes for avoiding competing against their actual divisions. It really goes against the entire purpose of this competition- to compete against the best in your division and see where you stack up. I think about all the gyms who spent years and years working up the World ranks before breaking through to win their first globe or title. That will always be more special and meaningful, and it will always teach kids better lessons than taking such a blatant shortcut to the top.

The teams who had the option of entering “Limited” and instead remained in their actual division— you are bigger winners to me than anyone running away for an easy globe, no matter where you place. I applaud you for helping to maintain the integrity of the competition and for caring about what Worlds is actually supposed to be & what makes it different from any other competition.

Last edited:
I’m sorry, I’m still just livid over the fact that 9 “Limited” teams are going to be handed Globes for avoiding competing against their actual divisions. It really goes against the entire purpose of this competition- to compete against the best in your division and see where you stack up. I think about all the gyms who spent years and years working up the World ranks before breaking through to win their first globe or title. That will always be more special and meaningful, and it will always teach kids better lessons than taking such a blatant shortcut to the top.

The teams who had the option of entering “Limited” and instead remained in their actual division— you are bigger winners to me than anyone running away for an easy globe, no matter where you place. I applaud you for helping to maintain the integrity of the competition and for caring about what Worlds is actually supposed to be & what makes it different from any other competition.

What’s crazy to me is that several of the teams in limited actually did/do hold their own in their original divisions. They weren’t necessarily winning or globing but coming in top 5, top 10, etc.

What’s crazy to me is that several of the teams in limited actually did/do hold their own in their original divisions. They weren’t necessarily winning or globing but coming in top 5, top 10, etc.

It'll be interesting to see the scores of some of those limited teams and compare them to their "normal" divisions to see how they would have done without the limited division.

It'll be interesting to see the scores of some of those limited teams and compare them to their "normal" divisions to see how they would have done without the limited division.
The thing about Worlds scoring is you can't really do that. The scoresheet is pretty much entirely comparative, so your score is based on how you do compared to the teams you compete against. It may give a little idea, but it really won't be an accurate representation.

I'm sure everyone here is in agreement that you're not terrible. @CoachTamara scheduled her wedding reception and the birth of her child poorly too, if I remember correctly ;)

I mean, honestly the birth worked out perfectly... When you are sitting in a hospital for a few days waiting to go home there is not a lot to do.

There are def wedding pictures of me watching LAG at our post-wedding brunch. LOL.

My feed for icu quit and nothing will load. If this is what the rest of the week is going to be like I’m going to be very upset.

My feed for icu quit and nothing will load. If this is what the rest of the week is going to be like I’m going to be very upset.
Flocheer?

My child loves this weekend because they just asked me to go somewhere and my response was “If ___’s mom can take you guys I don’t care if you go rob a bank Sunday night.” (No school Monday)

For legal reasons this is a joke.

Latest posts

Back