All-Star Worlds 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can watch from Canada, so I can't see why it would be any different from Sweden! Although since the IASF/USASF worlds hasn't started yet there aren't any replays to watch on the 2022 page. They only rebroadcast the next day (i think)
Thank you! I figured it out! Worlds shouldnt be any problem. I was talking about watching old routines from other comps but can use a vpn for that! Wont be able to watch all teams live due to the time difference but can watch afterwards.

I'm probably gonna miss ~4 hours on Saturday, but I will pretty much be glued to my seat the rest of the weekend.
Same here. Gonna miss medium senior on Saturday, sad about that. I do work Monday, but I should be able to at least watch large senior and large coed, and probably a few other teams.

I will probably miss a good chunk of Saturday from about 2 PM to 6. These people and their baby showers they need to really start planning their entire family and life around this weekend.

I work Monday but can still watch LAG and Large Coed.

I'm loving these interviews with the teams post performance.

Talyer: "how did you guys figure out you could do these stunts?" Referring to the R/O BHS 1/1 up to the top

Finnish captain: "We're just so badass that we set the level (of difficulty)"

It's the confidence and self-awareness for me. Those girls are insane.

I'm loving these interviews with the teams post performance.

Talyer: "how did you guys figure out you could do these stunts?" Referring to the R/O BHS 1/1 up to the top

Finnish captain: "We're just so badass that we set the level (of difficulty)"

It's the confidence and self-awareness for me. Those girls are insane.
Yesss! Team Finland are awesome! Loved their routine.

I honestly suspect the reason European teams dominate is because their safety rules (outside of ICU) haven’t caught up to the US yet. So they’re free to do whatever.

Like basically if the US is playing by current safety rules, non-US teams are still cheering like it’s 1984.

Good luck to everyone competing this weekend! And to the coaches on this board, please take a well deserved nap after this weekend.

I honestly suspect the reason European teams dominate is because their safety rules (outside of ICU) haven’t caught up to the US yet. So they’re free to do whatever.

Like basically if the US is playing by current safety rules, non-US teams are still cheering like it’s 1984.

I may have watched this 3 times. So 80s, I love it!

I do miss when it was just team size separating each division and level (back when it was just level 5 and 6). But sadly, the $$$ comes first.

What is the difference in safety rules? My federation follows IASF, which I suspect most countries do.

I'm not sure about that. My understanding is most of Europe follows IASF, which would be the same as the US. It's more of Asia that has their own rules and does the crazy stuff.

I'm not sure about that. My understanding is most of Europe follows IASF, which would be the same as the US. It's more of Asia that has their own rules and does the crazy stuff.
Australia follows IASF, I also competed in England in 2019 and they followed IASF there too

Back