All-Star Worlds 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it possible that SSX may not advance to Finals? If it is, that would be the biggest upset
I don't think it's possible... I said that thinking SS still had like at least 50 teams, but with only 12 I dont think theres a chance they don't make it

Catching up from this morning and ever since my daughter switched to gymnastics, I can't with these themes or uniforms...can we go back LOL

Riddle me confused over SSX's placement (and this being said as a long time SSX fan). They obviously didn't take the legality but even without that I don't get it given their other deductions

So update, I had to drive for the first 3-4h of comp today, however I'm now safely at my friends house, they went out to get groceries so I'm sat here alone catching up 🥳 (if I was the safety judge, I'd give ssx a warning for that, especially on day 1, since it was clear that the intention was to connect. Just my 2 cents as a half-there certified safety judge in Sweden)

So update, I had to drive for the first 3-4h of comp today, however I'm now safely at my friends house, they went out to get groceries so I'm sat here alone catching up 🥳 (if I was the safety judge, I'd give ssx a warning for that, especially on day 1, since it was clear that the intention was to connect. Just my 2 cents as a half-there certified safety judge in Sweden)
Yes, they tend to be pretty lenient when the intention is obvious. Worlds also has safety judges in warm ups that monitor these things and if it was performed legally in warm ups, they likely wouldn't take it off.
The rest of the pyramid was kinda just a mess, not really sure what and how much would really count as deductions or just technique kinda things.

Also, I don't hate Royalty's new unis, but they belong in purple and white.

Ye
Yes, they tend to be pretty lenient when the intention is obvious. Worlds also has safety judges in warm ups that monitor these things and if it was performed legally in warm ups, they likely wouldn't take it off.
The rest of the pyramid was kinda just a mess, not really sure what and how much would really count as deductions or just technique kinda things.
Yeah, deductions are always a toss up at worlds lol! They might've also gotten a bobble in stunts but who knows

Ye

Yeah, deductions are always a toss up at worlds lol! They might've also gotten a bobble in stunts but who knows
Purely a guess, but I'm gonna say they're 6 points were 3 BBs, which are 2 points each. One for the elite, one for the incomplete rotation in pyramid, and one for something else that happened in that mess of a pyramid

That athlete fall on Lady Lace 😟

Edit: Routine stopped again in the dance. Heartbreaking.

Back