All-Star Worlds 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That was a rough go for lady lace.. The omission in pyr was bc a base was holding a hand to her mouth too..

Medium senior has been a division I’ve never really gotten in to but I’m really enjoying it today. Great routines. So much talent.

oh no tumbling collision on F5 in standing two to fulls - two athletes went down and one seems really injured

Have to say that GCO wildcats from Sweden did good and i may bd a bit biased because i am swedish but looked goid. A little shaky in one pf the pyramids but still good. And yes the same team was Team Sweden AG in ICU and came 4th by a small margin under a point i believe

also - has anyone watched the "top of the world" feed? I appreciate the sport getting commentary, but I really would have hoped that if they are going to be highlighting international divisions, that they would have done some notes on the specific teams or gyms beforehand. Saying European teams tend to be level 7 because they saw the skills online and thought "oh thats cool lets try it" before FREAKING VIQUEENS is a disservice

International Open 5 Finalists:
1. Rebels Cheerleading Athletics Smoke - 123.4
2. Rising Stars Eclipse - 119.3
3. ACE Athletics SWAT - 118.95
4. Black Widow Cheer Gym Energy - 116.75
5. Casablanca Cheer Cosmic 5 - 107.6
6. Surrey Starlets Amethyst - 107.5
7. Southern Cross Lady Reign - 104.95
8. 506 Academy Ice Queens - 87.85

I have hair envy watching the boy on ICE Black Ice. I feel like he should totally play Ken or a Disney prince in his free time.

Back