All-Star Worlds 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just don't understand why Woodlands wouldn't release that athlete back a few years ago. Clearly there's some stuff festering between these 2 and not saying PA's response is warranted but I don't get why either gym won't just release athletes in the first place. Seems petty to me

It’s very petty. Janes was in 1st by 7 points. Why Woodlands did hurt one athlete what PA did hurt an entire team who don’t have any stake in the gym owners petty rivalry. It’s a really garbage lesson to teach the kids.

It’s very petty. Janes was in 1st by 7 points. Why Woodlands did hurt one athlete what PA did hurt an entire team who don’t have any stake in the gym owners petty rivalry. It’s a really garbage lesson to teach the kids.
Strong chance at globing and possibly a chance at even winning (still had several teams that start in semis), those poor kids.

Ignore Saturday on the spreadsheet right now, working on something. I'll have it back to normal shortly.

Did anybody ever see the reason why 11 teams advanced in SOSC6? There weren't any ties or anything. Curious.

Worlds is the only time I check in on all star cheer every year but excited to follow along as best as I can today. Sadly working a 12 hour shift but hoping to at least see some of medium senior finals and watch LAG

Ugh I'm sad for Black. It feels like the best routine they've had in years and they've been consistent all year.

Back