All-Star Worlds 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pretty sure a lawsuit is already in the works.

Makes sense to me. Because here’s the thing:

No matter who was supposed to secure the release, whether PA reported it being petty or never signed it being petty, whether the athlete knew or not, whatever issue the gyms have with each other, as a parent you pay Woodlands to check those things and have that oversight.

I would not be interested in “we didn’t know” or “they never told us” or “they are petty.”

Maybe they are but I still want my money.

First time not competing at worlds since the iconic fashionista dance (08) so naturally I'm flocking here (This is my first post!).
Maybe I'm just scarred from previous worlds but I have some questions for Medium AG scoring/deductions. Any thoughts on these...

ECE Bombshells - Any deduction for the basket next to the AF? It looks like the flyers feet may have hit the floor. Also center stunt looked like a BB with a controlled cradle...
Stingray Peach - Twitter says 1 BB but I saw 1 BB but I thought this may be a BF by definition and possibly another BB in the same section. Thoughts?

I was so happy for WC Suns and PAC5 today! Lady Jags looked amazing!!

So sad for many of the exits from the floor for this division, every team looked upset but they were all still amazing. Any of Med AG could have walked away with it this year!!

Back