All-Star Worlds 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know WC loves the broadway style routine for SS but I just don’t love it.

I know WC loves the broadway style routine for SS but I just don’t love it.
I do love that they had only very minor mistakes and their difficulty and visual appeal is amazing. It’s literally just the music and dancing I don’t like.

I'm trying to make a compliment sandwich, so I appreciate that WC puts normal sized flyers in the air.

Please stop the themes. I do not think that routine does them justice AT ALL, and it takes away from everything. Like, that was cutting edge a long time ago when they did it and now it's just weird and out of place.

I appreciate their classic and clean uniforms.

The end.

I'm trying to make a compliment sandwich, so I appreciate that WC puts normal sized flyers in the air.

Please stop the themes. I do not think that routine does them justice AT ALL, and it takes away from everything. Like, that was cutting edge a long time ago when they did it and now it's just weird and out of place.

The end.

I feel like they already did this with Jersey Boys.

It was so well done. One of my favorite elites.

Then they did dance with DTWS and I loved that.

Then we kind of went back to it with the New York City theme, and stuck to it a little with World Travel with the NYC pyramid I think, and we are back at Broadway/theatre and it’s tired.

The end.
Maybe if we all “send them a note” like they do in the entertainment biz they’ll listen.

Back