All-Star Worlds 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You could feel the nervous energy coming off of Senior Elite through the screen.

Also everything I’m seeing says 2BF. Are they not counting BBs because I feel like I saw two? They were kind of small though.

SE lost the confidence that they used to have. Someone must wake them up real hard like seriously
I can only imagine this comes from the intense pressure and hate they get online and Twitter specifically. Every team gets it but no one like SE. I have to imagine it shakes them. Worlds is enough pressure without thinking about what Twitter is going to say if you drop your stunt.

I can only imagine this comes from the intense pressure and hate they get online and Twitter specifically. Every team gets it but no one like SE. I have to imagine it shakes them. Worlds is enough pressure without thinking about what Twitter is going to say if you drop your stunt.
I guess you are right. It is never easy to handle such pressure. It is just too stressful until you cannot enjoy what it is supposed to be fun anymore

I feel like SE lags behind every other large team in terms of choreography. I also find they reuse certain aspects to death every year till they can't no more. I don't know the score sheet nearly as well, I'm sure csp gives them the best routine possible to hit the score sheet. But their routines just look overly re used year after year. I think I've said it before, but I think they need to bring in better choreographers. Maybe they like sticking with certain traditions (music bits, nostalgic stunts, idk) but there is something that their routines lack year after year.
Orange is my favorite, I love them in large! I was never a fan of them when they were small (maybe cause I was a massive lbod fan back then)
Stars routine looks great, but that music, ugh. Not a fan.

Back