All-Star Worlds 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I understand Worlds is hectic but I just watched it back and they said it three very clear times that they were about to announce the winner so...

ETA: I stand very neutral on the order of announcement. I see the pros & cons of each and I have concluded that I just do not care enough to take a side 😂

Last edited:
I understand Worlds is hectic but I just watched it back and they said it three very clear times that they were about to announce the winner so...
Exactly so why do they not understand? I feel like it’s an SNL skit where they are like “We are announcing the World Champ FIRST. So the next name you hear, if it’s yours, you should go crazy with excitement. If you hear your name, GO NUTS. If we say your name, you’re the WINNER!” And then they say it and the teams just sit there.

Switching gears back to leg six for just one second:

I absolutely dislike those lunge/split double ups on Senior Elite with every fiber of my being.

I was hoping they’d change over to just regular double ups because it just looks unclean to have everybody rushing around under the stunt to snap it in place from the split. It’s also not particularly consistent.

Some people on twitter got mad because Apple did not globe at all
I take full responsibility guys. I took a shower not too long ago and changed out of my Stingrays shirt.
But really, the top 3 teams were all fantastic, too. I'm bummed for Apple, but not surprised. 9th to 2nd was a heck of a jump for Miss Hiss.

I take full responsibility guys. I took a shower not too long ago and changed out of my Stingrays shirt.
But really, the top 3 teams were all fantastic, too. I'm bummed for Apple, but not surprised. 9th to 2nd was a heck of a jump for Miss Hiss.
Did Miss Hiss hit?

Back