All-Star Worlds 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No matter how many times I watch TGLC, everytime I see the jump rope thing I act like RuPaul whenever a queen does a split.

Attachments

• image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 9
I just can’t get behind the floaty skirt trend. Always feel like they aren’t quite sitting right and the way they move during tumbles and stunts is distracting.
They all look like they're cut at a weird length, but I don't think any length would make that kind of skirt look good on the floor so idk. I say get rid of them all lol. I know I'd hate to tumble in one.

1. Lady Lux
2. Cali Sparkle
3. Flyers Knockout
4. ECE Infamous
5. ACE Vicious

Let’s Go! What a well deserved one did them, as again it’s been a long time coming!
Yeah they have a cheer globe from years ago - can’t remember what year its from but I did my coaching qualification in their gym and it’s the closest I’ll probably ever get to a globe in my life and I was in awe 😂 they are well overdue one in dance. Their routine this year was phenomenal - very well deserved.

They all look like they're cut at a weird length, but I don't think any length would make that kind of skirt look good on the floor so idk. I say get rid of them all lol. I know I'd hate to tumble in one.
Yes!! There are only a few that I think look ok. Most sit too low on the hips and look too long. Yesterday I watched a team where they were so short they barely covered anything at all. It just ruins all the nice clean lines that I love seeing in cheer.

Back