122.8​
0​
122.8​
9​
Rain Athletics*Downpour
122.8​
0​
122.8​

Wow unbelievably close between Cheetahs and TGLC.

The Large Sr Open Coed results just vanished from the Flo results page. They were posted for a couple hours, now I can't find them. Is this just Flo being Flo? Probably.

Last edited:
Wow unbelievably close between Cheetahs and TGLC.

The Large Sr Open Coed results just vanished from the Flo results page. They were posted for a couple hours, now I can't find them. Is this just Flo being Flo? Probably.
Several have disappeared. They are all showing on the main Cheer Worlds website for me though.

The liability USASF would probably face if there is ACTUALLY a fire and someone were to get hurt after they told everyone to ignore the fire alarm and stay where they are.... do people not think anymore?

I
The liability USASF would probably face if there is ACTUALLY a fire and someone were to get hurt after they told everyone to ignore the fire alarm and stay where they are.... do people not think anymore?
I’m surprised Disney even let that happen. I figured Disney employees would go straight into evac mode but who knows how many actual Disney employees are there.

Just saw a video and the USASF guy is in the background motioning for the athletes to stay seated. Like if this is a real fire and any of those athletes didn’t make it out, clear video evidence of you telling them to stay seated.

I guess it’s just different for me because I have a drill like this every month as a school teacher and it’s literally, drop and out the door.

As much as I would love to stay up and wait for this, today marks the end of my spring break, so my first day back to work is tomorrow and I am already going to be on the struggle bus. I CANNOT add a Worlds hangover to that so I need to get to bed.

My morning is busy til noon but I am pretty sure I’ll be able to catch LAG6 and LargeCoed as long as it runs on time.

I honestly don’t know if I’m ready for it given how crazy today has been.

Back