All-Star Worlds 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feeling for all the teams that potentially have to compete fairly early tomorrow but don’t know it yet. Specifically extra small senior and nt coed.

Why do they make the schedule this way?

The creation of the Limited division AKA the "hide from BSB" division feels even sillier now seeing a team actually pull off the upset. Very happy for Macs, and also Cheer St Louis! Is this their only Worlds team? Good for them for sticking with their division and getting a globe the right way!
Cheer St. Louis has another Worlds team.

The creation of the Limited division AKA the "hide from BSB" division feels even sillier now seeing a team actually pull off the upset. Very happy for Macs, and also Cheer St Louis! Is this their only Worlds team? Good for them for sticking with their division and getting a globe the right way!

Macs has more than one. There is one in the open divisions I know for sure. I feel like it is SOLC6?

I don’t know if it’s “hide from BSB” as much as it is “hiding from the larger standard Senior XS and XSCoed divisions.”

If tomorrow is as unpredictable as today has been, I am going to need 911 on speed dial at work because I’m going to pass out.

RANKINGPROGRAMTEAMDEDUCTIONSEVENT SCOREADVANCE
1SC CheerFearless0138.85X
2ATAGeneSIX0135.45X
3Elite CheerStars0133.3X
4Cheer Central SunsLady Suns3128.25X
5Diamonds All StarsBombshells0124.75X
6Macs Allstar CheerCode X1123.15X
7Rockstar Cheer Rhode IslandBad Company1123.1X
8ICEAftershock1121.25X
9Pittsburgh Pride All StarsPurple Reign2120.05X
10The California All Stars - MesaVixens4119.85X

RANKINGPROGRAMTEAMDEDUCTIONSEVENT SCOREADVANCE
1SC CheerFearless0138.85X
2ATAGeneSIX0135.45X
3Elite CheerStars0133.3X
4Cheer Central SunsLady Suns3128.25X
5Diamonds All StarsBombshells0124.75X
6Macs Allstar CheerCode X1123.15X
7Rockstar Cheer Rhode IslandBad Company1123.1X
8ICEAftershock1121.25X
9Pittsburgh Pride All StarsPurple Reign2120.05X
10The California All Stars - MesaVixens4119.85X

Well I have some replays to go watch obviously…

Not sure if it was intentional or not, but FloCheer sent me an email titled: Teams Were On Fire At The Cheerleading & Dance Worlds
🔥

Poor choice after the fire alarm was set off during Senior Small Coed awards.

Honest question, Non-Tumble Coed was the largest division at worlds and had almost 80 teams in it from the US. Why haven’t they split it into large and small coed? Since everyone group stunts it’s a very different game when there’s one boy per stunt group as opposed to 4 boys per stunt group.

Honest question, Non-Tumble Coed was the largest division at worlds and had almost 80 teams in it from the US. Why haven’t they split it into large and small coed? Since everyone group stunts it’s a very different game when there’s one boy per stunt group as opposed to 4 boys per stunt group.

You want MORE divisions??

In all seriousness, I could see this happening.

You want MORE divisions??

In all seriousness, I could see this happening.

No I want less divisions but there are divisions with fewer than 20 teams in them total that should go the way of the dodo because they don’t serve a legitimate purpose.

That said, in a non Covid year there will be over 100 teams in this division probably so that’s a split that should happen IMO lol

Back