All-Star Worlds 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Regardless of your opinion of the limited divisions, my little Washington heart is ecstatic seeing Connect in 2nd šŸ˜­ No teams from WA have globed since 2012, and last and ONLY worlds win was in 2008. (rip south elite). I just would LOVE to see them on podium

Regardless of your opinion of the limited divisions, my little Washington heart is ecstatic seeing Connect in 2nd šŸ˜­ No teams from WA have globed since 2012, and last and ONLY worlds win was in 2008. (rip south elite). I just would LOVE to see them on podium
Is south elite not around anymore šŸ˜° I know they havenā€™t had a worlds team in a while but dang I didnā€™t realize they closed

In what could possibly be the most well-timed child illness of all time, I dropped my kid off & went to work, and they called me about having a really bad headache. Iā€™m 90% sure he is faking because he does not want to be at school today. He was go karting late last night and was on spring break all week. In any other circumstance, I would have practically hung up on the nurse when they called. But in the age of COVID, they insisted. So for today my child youā€™re getting picked up. Donā€™t say Iā€™ve never done anything for you.

In case somebody is ready to call CPS, I did check and he does not have Covid. I am 99.9% sure itā€™s a case of Not Wanting to Go to School - 19.

My one meeting for today is at 3pm (sick kiddo but still have to take the meeting from home.)

PSA FOR THE CHEER GODS - PLEASE NO FIRES, FLOODS, LOCUSTS, FROGS OR ANYTHING ELSE TODAY I NEED THE ARENA ON TIME FOR LARGE COED.

My one meeting for today is at 3pm (sick kiddo but still have to take the meeting from home.)

PSA FOR THE CHEER GODS - PLEASE NO FIRES, FLOODS, LOCUSTS, FROGS OR ANYTHING ELSE TODAY I NEED THE ARENA ON TIME FOR LARGE COED.
I'd like to add some more hits to this list of requests too please šŸ˜‚ (tglc I'm looking at you)

SOSC6 is gonna be interesting since UCF and Beatles both had significant mistakes. I can't remember if TGOC hit

ETA: TGOC hit so it definitely could be theirs. Would be exciting for TG Arizona to get their first gold

Tough break for Firestorm!

Iā€™m a little late this morning but how is Open Small Coed shaking out?

Did smoke or Smoex hit? Beatles?

I saw that TGOC and Kat Daddies did.

Back