All-Star Worlds 2024

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

luv2cheer92

Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 15, 2011
cheer-worlds.jpg

It's already that time of year again! I know things have been slow, but they picked up for Worlds last year, so I thought I would start a thread. I've also been asked by a few people for the spreadsheet, so here it is!

Worlds 2024 Spreadsheet

Last edited by a moderator:
Popped in for the spreadsheet too. Thanks for making it! What a fast season. Miss how active the boards used to be during worlds!

I should be home in a little over an hour (I really need to stop saying I can work on Worlds weekend lol). I'll update the scores/placements then!!

It's already that time of year again! I know things have been slow, but they picked up for Worlds last year, so I thought I would start a thread. I've also been asked by a few people for the spreadsheet, so here it is!

Worlds 2024 Spreadsheet
It's my annual check-in with the Fierce Board... Worlds 2024. Thanks for starting this thread. I've been trying to keep up with watching replays on tiktok.

IAG Lv.6 division always has a special place in my heart, and one of the only divisions I still follow pretty closely. Just saw Golden Girls and Great Whites run over on TikTok and I have to say my little golden heart is SOOOO freaking proud of the GG's. Neither routine was perfect, but both were solid. Scores are posted on official Worlds website:

GG's Raw: 131.15
2 Deductions
Final Score: 129.15
Currently standing in 1st.

GW's Raw: 128.75
3 Deductions
Final Score: 125.75
Currently in 2nd.

Back