All-Star Worlds Day 1 Chatter - Part 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

small changes that enhance the routine .. nothing to major !

if they clean up that pyramid a little more for tomorrow, i think it will help.

also fame super seniors look real good !!

I think I asked this earlier, but what did world cup change? anything? Im DYING to know. And what stunt fell on Stingrays Orange? Thats a huge bummer :( I love orange! But I was kinda pulling for Cali.. Huge surprise that CA is coming back, thats so cool how much a team can rebuild themselves after a weak year.

senior elite deseres to win worlds because they arnt cocky like wc and f5. Not only S.E but CEA itself has their own message, mission and goal. Its to believe. And we all have to belive and KNOW that senior elite can pull it together, stay strong, and X THE WORLD OUT....AGAIN

couldnt be happeier that the DIVAS and PANTHERS both had issues in their routines and are still in the lead... keep it up ladies tomorrow take home that globe <3

senior elite deseres to win worlds because they arnt cocky like wc and f5. Not only S.E but CEA itself has their own message, mission and goal. Its to believe. And we all have to belive and KNOW that senior elite can pull it together, stay strong, and X THE WORLD OUT....AGAIN

don't be rude. and don't call a team cocky when you probably don't even know them. If you think SE deserves to win, that's fine, but not because two other teams are cocky, they would deserve to win if they scored the best.

I'm pretty sure the team with the highest score deserves to win. Regardless of attitude. If attitude ruled placements, I would be a world champion since 2007.

Back