All-Star Worlds Day 1 Chatter - Part 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

smh the video of senior elite is muchhhhhh better quality on facebook then the one i paid for ughhhh so upset with worlds VOD

A little humor for the end of a stressful day...

Deedle part 2:

http://twitter.com/#!/amanduhhpowell

This girl is NOT on SE...been Tweeting for months that she is. That's wild.

poor child, her bases dropped her and she sprained her ankle dislocated her shoulder and pulled a muscled and miraculously healed in time to compete at worlds! WHAT A MIRACLE!

F5 was amazing tonight. That darn Worlds emblem they "engraved" on the mat. All morning teams were slipping on it if they landed during tumbling runs!!

poor child, her bases dropped her and she sprained her ankle dislocated her shoulder and pulled a muscled and miraculously healed in time to compete at worlds! WHAT A MIRACLE!

and a cracked bone in her foot plus she gets to skip practice just because she wants to clean her room. I bet Maddie is jealous she doesn't just get to skip to clean her room. Psh she gets all the special treatment.

And she skipped practice to clean her room and pack for the beach...:confused:
In my house,you clean & pack before or after practice and if you're missing practice you better be on your death bed, especially right before worlds...:p

Clean slate. Today just determines who makes finals and the performance order.

Thanks for clarifying. So the less than 1 point different between 1st and 2nd means nothing tomorrow.

Can't wait to watch Finals tomorrow!! Had such a great time today, can't believe I sat in that chair for 15 hours, but my seats were amazing and I only got up to grab something to eat and recharge my phone in the lobby!!!

Also, thanks for all the tweeters today. I had my iPad and was able to follow along.

Lights out! Everybody put your (cellphones) UP!!

Put ya hands up, ladies put ya hands up
Get ya hands up, fellas get ya hands up

Thanks for clarifying. So the less than 1 point different between 1st and 2nd means nothing tomorrow.

Correct. Basically means that F5 gets to compete last.

Back