All-Star Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it even possible to share your live feed?

Because if so...I might be able to work out a deal with someone....:oops:

not unless you want to stop watching it... no offense to the original poster, but why would someone pay $50 only to log out to let someone else watch instead of them?

You have a twitter to tweet things. If you dont want us to see then make it private or dont have a twitter.
Or realize that a kid tweeted something in the heat of the moment, and removed it for a reason. No reason to spend untold pages discussing the kid like she performed a mortal sin. Her mom has already asked for people to not post her name, being that she's a minor. Move on

not unless you want to stop watching it... no offense to the original poster, but why would someone pay $50 only to log out to let someone else watch instead of them?

Well if someone wants to PM me I might be that someone.

Or realize that a kid tweeted something in the heat of the moment, and removed it for a reason. No reason to spend untold pages discussing the kid like she performed a mortal sin. Her mom has already asked for people to not post her name, being that she's a minor. Move on
I think If her mom is that worried about her minor daughters name being brought up dont let yout minor daughter have a twitter acc. Moved on..

Honestly, is there an actual team that has zero deductions at this point? It seems like every single update has some kind of problem. At what point to we decide that pushing for the difficulty isn't worth it if its poorly executed?
Don't forget, they're deducting for under rotated fulls/doubles....and there's been a lot of those

Honestly, is there an actual team that has zero deductions at this point? It seems like every single update has some kind of problem. At what point to we decide that pushing for the difficulty isn't worth it if its poorly executed?

i think i can count the teams who have hit cleanly on one hand. it's disappointing.

these SS/SC teams aren't even hitting their level 4 skills, and i'm not even sure some of them would be competitive in the restricted division.. i know that's mean, but after almost 8 hours of teams busting left and right, i'm over it.

That's my point though.... Incomplete rotations on doubles used to happen on my college team, because we were way out of our league and trying to keep up with the joneses.... That shouldn't be happening at Worlds IMO
Absolutely...but every single team I've seen (I've been watching since CT Love) has had incomplete rotations. Every single team

Back