All-Star Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So I stepped out for a while after SS and have finally caught back up. Whew! Has anyone seen a breakdown of scores for SS. Looked through the Industry News tweets, but I didn't catch it anywhere.

Thanks!!!
hahah when I first read this I read ss as Shooting Stars and I was like you stepped out more than 12 hours ago???

just an FYI...the scoresheets for day 1 have several typos. the first column is tumbling, second is choreo and third is building. think about the scale...135 possible building points..it makes no sense that people are scoring below 100 lol. like hiiii.

Does that mean that Large Senior was wrong? For which scores are which?

Looks like the big winners for today are Disney and USASF. They charged an extra $15 per person, plus will be charging for each of the 3 sessions on Monday. The spectators got the same bad experience as prior years. Maybe they should try charging $50 per person next year. I expect an experience like this when I pay $10 at a local high school, not for $40. I saw people requesting refunds after not being able to see their teams perform. I hope I'm wrong, but I think there are going to be a lot of people upset since ticket sales for Monday will be limited and people aren't going to be able to get in to see their own teams.

does anyone have a schedule for tomorrow? like with actual team names instead of "Small Sr Prelim Team #4" and stuff like that?
I updated my spreadsheet for tomorrow. :) As far as I know, USASF doesn't usually put out a schedule with teams on it for tomorrow.

Looks like the big winners for today are Disney and USASF. They charged an extra $15 per person, plus will be charging for each of the 3 sessions on Monday. The spectators got the same bad experience as prior years. Maybe they should try charging $50 per person next year. I expect an experience like this when I pay $10 at a local high school, not for $40. I saw people requesting refunds after not being able to see their teams perform. I hope I'm wrong, but I think there are going to be a lot of people upset since ticket sales for Monday will be limited and people aren't going to be able to get in to see their own teams.
Did they refund anyone's ticket?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW

Back