All-Star Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really do not see how Panthers are that better than everyone else.
They only had 1.5 in deductions, while the next lowest was 4.5, so that helps.
They have very CLEAN stunts, executed well, and the stunts are extremely synchronized, but even then their building score was only 6 pts ahead. I think because it's out of 300 the differences seem huge. IDK panthers seem about even on stunts and choreo difficulty, but everything they do is VERY clean and their tumbling is great, so that bumps their score, along with everyone else getting so many deductions.

I'm very confused as to how Senior Elite's buildng score is THAT much lower than everyone elses :confused: I think scoring can be subjective in a lot of areas such as dance, building, etc. For instance, a judge that's scoring the dance section may personally love one style of dance but hate another and that personal opinion will then be reflected onto a team's score sheet. It's not right but what can you do...

I think because it's out of 300 the differences seem huge. IDK panthers seem about even on stunts and choreo difficulty, but everything they do is VERY clean and their tumbling is great, so that bumps their score, along with everyone else getting so many deductions.

But even if you average it out by percentages, the differences really are huge.

Panthers-86.42
F5-81.42
SE-76.74
SS-76.37
Peach-70.01
Love-61.51

Well I'm excited to be up to date with the Large All Girl & I'm even more excited that they all get to start clean tomorrow. It's now 1am here in Australia & as I have 6 hours of cheer coaching tomorrow I best get to sleep- Damn time difference! But I send good vibes to all the athletes & coaches for the rest of their Worlds day, also to all you supporters may your teams do you proud & a special vibe of good luc to Top Gun OO5. Do it for Omar.
Cheer on everyone!

senior elite has more difficulty with stunts that could have easily boosted their score. Thats probably why they have such jam pack routines cause if two stunts drop they still have other areas where they can gain those points back for instance their tumbling has one of the best syynchronization

Back