All-Star Worlds Espn

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it would be awesome to see worlds be aired longer and more teams showed ... but i guess we have to be happy that they show it at all ?

I really hope they shows Tsunamis performances, that team inspires me sooo much and their last performance sunday was amazing!!! They should interview some of the girls on that team on what all happened and how they managed to pull of an almost perfect routine everytime! I hope they show some of the semi limited teams too because some of my favorite teams are in that division! Can't wait! :)

Getting content off a dvr isn't so much the issue. It's getting the HD content off. I'm currently playing with the FireWire hack. Irregardless, if enough ppl want I can upload the show to YT in the crappy quality I got with the NCA broadcast.

Just started. . .guess this will be a good place to post comments

I need to post again and say how much I love the new cheer extreme small senior unis!! They really look great on the floor :) Ugh this commentating...trying not to let it bother me though :p

Looks like they are showing the whole routine of top5 for small senior

I really hope they shows Tsunamis performances, that team inspires me sooo much and their last performance sunday was amazing!!! They should interview some of the girls on that team on what all happened and how they managed to pull of an almost perfect routine everytime! I hope they show some of the semi limited teams too because some of my favorite teams are in that division! Can't wait! :)

I really hope they show tsunamis last performance and give a little backround of their experience at worlds too! That team was unbelievable and truly an inspiration! I honestly think they deserve the air time the most! lol.

Back