All-Star Worlds Espn

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@WhoaTiger deff should do it!
She's gorgeous enough and I'm sure will know everything she will talk about. Tayler's got this telegenic/smart voice too. This Amy girl's voice is squeaky at times.

I think Tayler Easton would be GREAT for a co-anchor with Justin. She is pretty, knowledgable, and does GREAT work with Varsity TV. May my vote go for Justin AND Tayler?

You so smart and she would be perfect!

Was that @HeyimA jumping up and down and across everyone to be on the camera right before the commercial break before IOC6? hahahaha I'll have to watch again closer...
haha that was me! and after Thailands performance I was hugging one of the boys on the floor I dieddd!

As far as moving up in placements goes, Rockstar went from 17th to 3rd from semi's to finals...that's impressive. I don't know if its the biggest jump or not, biggest I know of.

You all are too kind! It has always been my dream to commentate at Worlds and all of the big nationals one day. I love what I do with Varsity TV and the IASF broadcasts right now, and hopefully more opportunities will open up in the future for me! Thanks for thinking of me!

Watching it again and paying more attention to the crowd...

Was that @brek3 cheering as Stingrays walk out?!

The only problem that I see with trying to get Justin to do it is the fact that I am sure ESPN chooses who they see fit. Now have worlds outside of Disney so FSN can cover it and you can get Justin to be the commentator and also have multiple "episodes." The more I have thought about it the more it makes sense why the NCA competitions like Daytona and Dallas get mutliple showings is because they are on FSN and anything at Disney (UCA college and allstar plus Worlds) is on ESPN and they only allow 1 hour.

Now I would love to see Justin behind the mic, but while Worlds is at Disney and on ESPN I do not see it happening. I asked it before in another thread, would people be willing to give up their spot on ESPN to move to FSN and get multiple shows? I think more people have ESPN on their TV then FSN.

As far as what the commentators are saying, since I know what I am watching it doesn't bother me and the fact that they aren't showing worlds just for those of us who are super into the sport. They are showing it on ESPN for those outside of it to watch as well. I catch myself watching Poker on ESPN randomly, I have no idea how to play, but they sometimes dumb it down to the point that I actually think it has helped me understand it.

For all the talking they did, they def should have said something about Tusnami and showed atleast one of their performances. There are way way way too many commercial breaks for that hour long progam. I'd be ok with the hour if they cut some of the commercials and cut some talking to show more clips of teams or more whole routines period. And I think I could deal with the stupid commentary if it wasn't overtop everyones fierce music! It ruins the whole routine package.

The only problem that I see with trying to get Justin to do it is the fact that I am sure ESPN chooses who they see fit. Now have worlds outside of Disney so FSN can cover it and you can get Justin to be the commentator and also have multiple "episodes." The more I have thought about it the more it makes sense why the NCA competitions like Daytona and Dallas get mutliple showings is because they are on FSN and anything at Disney (UCA college and allstar plus Worlds) is on ESPN and they only allow 1 hour.

Now I would love to see Justin behind the mic, but while Worlds is at Disney and on ESPN I do not see it happening. I asked it before in another thread, would people be willing to give up their spot on ESPN to move to FSN and get multiple shows? I think more people have ESPN on their TV then FSN.

As far as what the commentators are saying, since I know what I am watching it doesn't bother me and the fact that they aren't showing worlds just for those of us who are super into the sport. They are showing it on ESPN for those outside of it to watch as well. I catch myself watching Poker on ESPN randomly, I have no idea how to play, but they sometimes dumb it down to the point that I actually think it has helped me understand it.

Commentators are freelance (as I have just found out) so there is no contractual reasons Justin could not do it. :) Or our lovely Tayler!

Commentators are freelance (as I have just found out) so there is no contractual reasons Justin could not do it. :) Or our lovely Tayler!

Ah I didn't know that. Though it does seem that they get the same people to do all the ESPN competitions. I would love to see Justin do it though or at least replace Amy Bender. Amanda Borden doesn't bother me too much.

of course nobody is ever going to be happy with the coverage...a half hour on small senior, i'm not surprised they just showed the bronze, silver and gold winners from large senior. i was glad to see bangkok, those girls are so cute.

Back