All-Star Worlds Fierce Board Shirt Contest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
Post all entries below. I will close the contest March 15th.

Slightly edited thecheervideogod:] 's paragraph, just for spacing purposes. Not the best.
6ru9ty.jpg

"This seasons been a year of change, but one thing still remains the same. We're first in line when they open the doors, to claim our section by the floor. Our phones are out and ready to go, to tweet to the world so put on a show. We'll hold our breath as you twist and spin, the time has come let the battle begin. It's time to show what it takes, to prove you want it more, so good luck to you, from the fierce board."

"This seasons been a year of change, but one thing still remains the same. We're first in line when they open the doors, to claim our section by the floor. Our phones are out and ready to go, to tweet to the world so put on a show. We'll hold our breath as you twist and spin, the time has come let the battle begin. It's time to show what it takes, and to prove you want it more, so good luck to you, from the fierce board."
I feel like adding that would make it flow better...just my opinion!

I'm joining the party late, but I couldn't resit: This is especially for my cat lovers as well as cat haters.....for the back I like "Where's the music?".....because almost all the level 5 music I hear is completly covered with voiceovers, so "where is the music?"
715587_preview.jpg

Sorry for the big picture

I'm joining the party late, but I couldn't resit: This is especially for my cat lovers as well as cat haters.....for the back I like "Where's the music?".....because almost all the level 5 music I hear is completly covered with voiceovers, so "where is the music?"
715587_preview.jpg

Sorry for the big picture

I AGREE ABOUT MUSIC :) Give me the songs!!!!

I really like the one the grumpy cat in the logo. someone post that one in here.
Yes please post the grumpy cat one. While the second poem is very nice, I like the grumpy cat logo and poem for the following reason - it reflects all the the things over the last year that got the fierceboarders going!

Back