All-Star Worlds Fundraising !!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 17, 2011
To all gym owners and/or coaches and athletes whose team(s) have a worlds bid who are in need of a little help with costs for worlds. Here's a wonderful fundraising idea. I am a representative for a non-profit organization called Just Say NO To Bullying (https://www.facebook.com/jsntb), and our non-profit organization is willing to help you all out with our fundraising idea.

Do you need a new fundraising idea to help you get to Worlds? We have the answer. Not only will this help you and your team raise money for travel expenses, it will also help raise awareness to Just Say NO to BULLYING (https://www.facebook.com/jsntb). This not only promotes kindness and unity within your gym and teams, it also promotes unity with other gyms around that nation.

Selling cookie dough and butter braids, spirit night at the gym, and all the usual fundraising ideas are fantastic, but how awesome would it be to actually have a fundraiser working for two causes?

****Another good thing about this type of fundraising is there's no need to wait on the funds to be sent to you. Because although you are in part promoting our non-profit organization, the money you raise you will have immediately, because you are raising it independently.****

It really is a win-win situation for all.

If you have any questions or concerns or are interested in doing this, just message me on here or contact me on facebook (Caelan Dean). Or you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Also

**We must have all the orders in and the funds no later than April 1st if it's for worlds... that way we can get the amount of items needed ordered and mailed to the director of our Non-Profit and delivered out to you. If you plan to use the items for any other type of fundraising for your program or for you that you are doing, then there is no deadline and we can work around whatever schedule and time frame that works for you.**

wwdhdy.jpg

sorry and this pic was also supposed to be included. completely forgot about the pic til just now. okay thanks guys!!

Back