All-Star Worlds Google Doc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If someone starts a document, I could fill in information tomorrow.

Dear "whoever", there is a reason that I put breaks and announcement and awards times in the spreadsheet. You can delete those lines after worlds, but please not until it is over. Thank you!

People please stop adding awards times and breaks ;). We need to be able to sort through the worksheets however we wish (by performance time, by division, by rank, etc) and merged cells will prevent us to do that.

People please stop adding awards times and breaks ;). We need to be able to sort through the worksheets however we wish (by performance time, by division, by rank, etc) and merged cells will prevent us to do that.
Then we need to find a way to put them in. Maybe as a "team" because it is great to see when awards and breaks and stuff comes up!

Dear "whoever", there is a reason that I put breaks and announcement and awards times in the spreadsheet. You can delete those lines after worlds, but please not until it is over. Thank you!

Haha, didn't know that was you :D. But why put breaks and awards then ?

ETA : Maybe we can add them into another sheet ? Or as a team like you said, and put a distinctive color to make it clearer ?

Haha, didn't know that was you :D. But why put breaks and awards then ?

ETA : Maybe we can add them into another sheet ? Or as a team like you said, and put a distinctive color to make it clearer ?
Does it work the way I did it for Jostens on Monday?

For the why: I don't like switching between a bazillion spreadsheets/schedules for worlds. I like to have it all in one place. And with so many different venues going on it is easier to see when awards/breaks are.

Does it work the way I did it for Jostens on Monday?

For the why: I don't like switching between a bazillion spreadsheets/schedules for worlds. I like to have it all in one place. And with so many different venues going on it is easier to see when awards/breaks are.

Yep, I think so ! I just tried putting the venue in the "Gym column" because the Team column seemed a bit crowded, and I colored the entire lines (just in case, so people don't forget to skip them).
And now I'm going to rectify the mess I made by deleting your work :oops:

Thanks for doing this guys! I would have done it like I usually do but grad school has taken over my life. :(

You can't sort the google doc. It sorts it for everyone else viewing it at the same time. It's annoying.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

You can't sort the google doc. It sorts it for everyone else viewing it at the same time. It's annoying.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Once a session is over, it's more convenient to sort by rank than to keep the performance order. Of course, while the teams are performing, leaving it sorted by time makes more sense.

Back