All-Star Worlds Mobile Live

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 26, 2012
hi! I'm contemplating getting the cheapest world's package to watch on mobile, but I'm from London so were 5 hours in front. Is it worth getting or is there a way to watch the routines and awards the next day? Also do you get coverage for all days? Thanks:)

hi! I'm contemplating getting the cheapest world's package to watch on mobile, but I'm from London so were 5 hours in front. Is it worth getting or is there a way to watch the routines and awards the next day? Also do you get coverage for all days? Thanks:)

You can get the on demand coverage for 35 USD. Then you can watch all of the videos after the fact. I don't think they include awards and I'm not positive that it works on mobile. In fact, I think it's flash so it almost certainly does not work on mobile.

I think only the livestream works on mobile, which is $25. Check out the schedule and see which teams you want to watch. If you're okay staying up until 2 or 3 am, you won't miss much.

On a slightly related note (don't want to start a whole new thread), would the "mobile-only" livestream work in a regular web browser too? I can't think of a way that it wouldn't unless it's some particular app (in which case it wouldn't work on my non-iOS, non-Android, non-Windows Mobile mobile devices anyway), but the site does say mobile ONLY, so I don't want to buy it without being sure.

You can get the on demand coverage for 35 USD. Then you can watch all of the videos after the fact. I don't think they include awards and I'm not positive that it works on mobile. In fact, I think it's flash so it almost certainly does not work on mobile.

I think only the livestream works on mobile, which is $25. Check out the schedule and see which teams you want to watch. If you're okay staying up until 2 or 3 am, you won't miss much.
Thanks, but will I be able to watch it on my laptop aswell?

Another slightly in-related topic .. I bought the 50$ package for on demand and live stream. Will the live stream work on my MacBook?

I have the full package with VOD mobile stream and live stream and i signed into the live stream/ VOD on my laptop and then i tried to watch some VOD on my phone but it told me I'm logged into something already meaning my computer. But when i log on there's never an option for me to log back off. It gives me the VOD and live stream but it only shows me places to log on (even though im already logged on). I need the mobile streaming to watch it on monday during school so I need this to work.

I've just bought the mobile stream this year as I didn't think I could justify the full Combo package. Planning on stealing my mum's iPad all weekend but will have to watch Monday from my iPhone since she'll have her iPad at work. Maybe by then I'll give in and upgrade to the combo package! Unless anyone figures out a way to get it up on a normal internet browser :)

Back