All-Star Worlds On A Cheer Cruise

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I puked my life away last cruise I was on so you'd have to count me out.

the sea sickness patches that you wear behind your ears are actually amazing!
I got sick the first cruise I went on, but I've been on 4 since and there has been no problem when I wore the patches :)
.. and If the competition was actually held while the ship was docked in a port it would eliminate some of the problems of motion/ rocky boat :)
It would be so fun!! But cruising is also the most fun vacations Ive ever been on! :)

the sea sickness patches that you wear behind your ears are actually amazing!
I got sick the first cruise I went on, but I've been on 4 since and there has been no problem when I wore the patches :)
.. and If the competition was actually held while the ship was docked in a port it would eliminate some of the problems of motion/ rocky boat :)
It would be so fun!! But cruising is also the most fun vacations Ive ever been on! :)
Mine wasn't from sea sickness, it was a stomach bug that was going around the ship. All those people in one closed location is definitely a breeding ground for germs. It started going around and our ship went onto this weird lockdown mode. We weren't allowed to serve ourselves drinks from the fountains or touch the serving utensils at the buffet. We weren't even allowed to hold our own menus in the restaurants, workers would hold them up for us and we had to read from afar, haha. Everything was CONSTANTLY getting wiped down and re-wiped over and over again all day. It all seemed pretty second nature to them and they said it happens fairly regularly on ships.

I definitely appreciated all those measures but the inevitable still occurred and I caught the bug on my last day =( I wish it was just seasickness, I would have gladly worn one of those patches!

Mine wasn't from sea sickness, it was a stomach bug that was going around the ship. All those people in one closed location is definitely a breeding ground for germs. It started going around and our ship went onto this weird lockdown mode. We weren't allowed to serve ourselves drinks from the fountains or touch the serving utensils at the buffet. We weren't even allowed to hold our own menus in the restaurants, workers would hold them up for us and we had to read from afar, haha. Everything was CONSTANTLY getting wiped down and re-wiped over and over again all day. It all seemed pretty second nature to them and they said it happens fairly regularly on ships.

I definitely appreciated all those measures but the inevitable still occurred and I caught the bug on my last day =( I wish it was just seasickness, I would have gladly worn one of those patches!

Oh man Im sorry about that! :( that sounds terrible!
I've never experienced that on a cruise - guess I've just lucked out with extremely positive experiences!
I even want to work on one after school to pay off student debts!

Back