All-Star Worlds On Espn2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My cp feel in love with cheer by watching Worlds . If she didn't see the broadcast, I doubt that we would ever have been exposed to it.

I also think that these broadcasts are the only reason that many outsiders know how athletic and difficult cheer is - and how much of a sport it is. For those who know that it's more than just sideline cheer, this is often the reason.

Should USASF basically be paying for a $100K commercial? That's debatable, but I think it does help our exposure.

Last edited:
I think that's what makes it cool. Watching a routine straight on from the front is great (and can be done/followed-up by w/ a quick search on YouTube), but if you've never been to an event like that before, it's fantastic to see closeups of the athletes and their skills in ways you normally wouldn't if you haven't seen cheer practices or have actually been a spectator at a large competition.
I can understand and see some of the movement but it is almost overkill in trying to be artistic. Guess I would just like to see less artistic when on the big screen.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat

Back