All-Star Worlds Performance Orders

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please correct me where wrong here...

All at-large teams must compete in prelims. Paids, partials, and advancing prelims compete at semis. C4 Longhorns are on the list in semi-finials.

My question....When did they get a paid bid?

All at-large teams must compete in prelims. Paids, partials, and advancing prelims compete at semis. C4 Longhorns are on the list in semi-finials.

Only Small Senior and Small Coed have prelims on Friday. All othe senior divisions have only Semis and Finals.

I am wondering that as well. Unless the wiki was never updated it has them as an at large from All Star Challenge.
Only Small Senior and Small Coed have prelims on Friday. All othe senior divisions have only Semis and Finals.
They are a small coed team.

Or pull that name out, put it as the first team, then shift everyone 1 team.
No because if they should be in prelims instead of semis they should have the same opportunity as everyone else for position. Not their fault if there was a mistake. Obviously you would pull them outta semis and move the remaining teams on the currrent schedule. Surprised it hasn't been rectified yet.

No because if they should be in prelims instead of semis they should have the same opportunity as everyone else for position. Not their fault if there was a mistake. Obviously you would pull them outta semis and move the remaining teams on the currrent schedule. Surprised it hasn't been rectified yet.
I am guessing they would not redraw everyone, probably they would draw just for them (probably from the entire pool of numbers) and insert them bumping everyone after them by one place.

So, just wondering whats the story with C4 Longhorns? Did they have a paid or partial paid bid? Did FB just miss it somewhere along the line?

So, just wondering whats the story with C4 Longhorns? Did they have a paid or partial paid bid? Did FB just miss it somewhere along the line?
I'm guessing that C4 Longhorns got the partial at spirit of hope that Pittsburgh Superstars gave away when they got a paid bid at cheer power. But I'm not positive, just my guess.

I'm guessing that C4 Longhorns got the partial at spirit of hope that Pittsburgh Superstars gave away when they got a paid bid at cheer power. But I'm not positive, just my guess.
Just looked at those results and that would make sense, thanks for clearing that up :)

Back