All-Star Worlds Pin For Sale??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 10, 2013
Did anyone by chance end up with more Cheer Worlds pins than they wanted and would like to sell one?? I was trying to find an official pin at the Worlds stores (at Celebrity Hall and ESPN) and they were sold out all 5 days. :( I'm looking for the regular Cheer pin, not finals or dance. Thanks!!

They only had the regular worlds pins in the morning at ESPN on Monday (from what i was told) and I heard they sold out in 10 min :( It was the first thing I looked for Thursday when we got in, and all they had were the "finalist" ones.... I asked then Sunday and they said they would have them the next day, but we didn't make it over there in time to get one/

They only had the regular worlds pins in the morning at ESPN on Monday (from what i was told) and I heard they sold out in 10 min :( It was the first thing I looked for Thursday when we got in, and all they had were the "finalist" ones.... I asked then Sunday and they said they would have them the next day, but we didn't make it over there in time to get one/

I kept getting the same story. :(

Latest posts

Back