All-Star Worlds Predictions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Assuming everyone hits
Small Senior: Stingray Orange
Large Senior: WCSS (even though i love f5 to death WCSS hits the score sheet well)

The tryout on Tuesday was for the following:

One spot on medium ag in Raleigh that could only be occupied by a fellow kville Indy competitor
A handful of Remaining female spots on medium coed
One flying spot on IOC
And 14 alternate spots traveling with our teams to worlds (2 per team)

I don't personally get to see all the talent developing in our 7 gyms day to day so opening up these opportunities to all CEA members is precisely what I call a tryout.

Separately we had a closed skill reassessment for sr elite tonight prompted by a need for motivation and because two key original members of the team are back to 100% after injuries.

We also gave out our 50 day plan and practice schedule and gave athletes the opportunity to commit or not to the regiment that always occurs this time of year.

Any other questions or concerns, suggestions or Facebook screenshots? As always I am open for discussion.

small senior : orange
large senior : hard choice ... i really love senior elite and f5 but i feel stars are gonna take it .. BUT well have to wait and see who ever hits and rocks it out :)

Ceacoach the "screenshot" was for the purpose of making a point about the word tryout. As a huge fan of capitalism in this country...it's your program and you are free to do whatever you want. I have always been a fan and a rabid defender of Maddie etc when she is unfairly reamed on social media spots so there was nothing personal in my post. For the sake of discussion which is what the boards are all about I am to wonder why a person wouldn't just take care of all this stuff in-house without the posts and announcements....but again..it's your business not mine....good luck at World's to you and whoever makes the team;)

Ceacoach the "screenshot" was for the purpose of making a point about the word tryout. As a huge fan of capitalism in this country...it's your program and you are free to do whatever you want. I have always been a fan and a rabid defender of Maddie etc when she is unfairly reamed on social media spots so there was nothing personal in my post. For the sake of discussion which is what the boards are all about I am to wonder why a person wouldn't just take care of all this stuff in-house without the posts and announcements....but again..it's your business not mine....good luck at World's to you and whoever makes the team;)

Again, did she bring that out or did you? I opened a can of worms that was mischaracterized, for that I apologize to the staff. Criticize me, but do not use me for an agenda please.

IMO, extensive use of crossovers is a sportsmanship issue, not a moral or ethical one. It is an issue that is divisive and not likely to be settled on this thread.

So, who do we think will win Worlds?
Most/if not all of your worlds teams lol :p

Who I WANT to win:

Small Senior: GBE Lime :)
Medium Senior: Woodlands Elite Generals
Large Senior: Shooting Stars or F5... not Senior Elite.
Small Coed: Smoed
Medium Coed: Spirit of Texas
Large Coed: Top Gun

Who I think will win:

Small Senior: Orange
Medium Senior: Panthers
Large Senior: Shooting Stars or F5
Small Coed: Smoed
Medium Coed: Twist and Shout
Large Coed: Cheetahs

Again, did she bring that out or did you? I opened a can of worms that was mischaracterized, for that I apologize to the staff. Criticize me, but do not use me for an agenda please.
I have no agenda sir...I have said many times I love CE and I admire Courtney and her achievements. ALL of my comments were opinions on how this happened and could have been avoided.....thats what this forum is about....IMO Courtney said as much herself about my social media advice...the crossover thing is her right and she said that too.....I promise....I am not a member of ANY army and really enjoy the whole division that is Lg senior. I am not sure if your agenda comment was insinuating that or not...but I wanted to clear it up.

Back