All-Star Worlds Pro Shop?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 3, 2011
Does anyone know if there's a way to purchase any of the clothing that was on sale at Worlds?? I couldn't get everything I wanted due to fear of losing my seat if I went to the pro shop! At least I was able to buy a tshirt but would really love a hoody and those purple sweat pants! :)

Does anyone know?

Don't hold me to it but I'm pretty sure that Varsity had some of the things that were left over from UCA available on their site. If any Worlds merchandise was left over I'm sure they'll find a way to get it sold.

I know at UCA nationals you could order items of they didn't have your size there. You could try emailing them about it. I'm sure they would let you.

varsity.com should have it and if not I am sure if you call the varsity/usasf office you could locate what you are looking for =)

Just call them, they are very helpful. They don't put up all the DVDs up on their online store, but I've never had a problem calling them and getting them ordered. I'd suspect that the clothing is no different, and if there is surplus they'd be happy to sell it.

Does anyone know if there's a way to purchase any of the clothing that was on sale at Worlds?? I couldn't get everything I wanted due to fear of losing my seat if I went to the pro shop! At least I was able to buy a tshirt but would really love a hoody and those purple sweat pants! :)

Does anyone know?
I don't know if you ever found your answer, but this telephone number appeared on my credit card statement for our clothing purchases; 901-387-4300. It is listed as USASF Online Store, not Varsity. There is no web link.

Same here. Would love to purchase some of those items especially the orange zip up jacket.
I have an orange jacket in an adult small with price tag. Daughter hates it and I willing to sell it to you if that is the right size. Pm me

I don't know if you ever found your answer, but this telephone number appeared on my credit card statement for our clothing purchases; 901-387-4300. It is listed as USASF Online Store, not Varsity. There is no web link.

Thank you! I will call that number, as I have. It had any luck what so ever!

I have an orange jacket in an adult small with price tag. Daughter hates it and I willing to sell it to you if that is the right size. Pm me
My baby is a tiny thing she would barely fit in an adult XS but thanks for the offer. I apprecitate it. On another note I have a parent of an older cheerleader who was looking for that size, If you dont mind I will forward the info to her.

Back