All-Star Worlds Room

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

luv2cheer92

Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 15, 2011
Hey everyone,
So I really want to go to worlds this year, but it's kinda late and I don't really know anyone who is going. Is there anyone who is going as a spectator that has any room in their room that I could stay in? I wanted to find the cheapest way possible to go and I really don't want to pay for my own room. I also thought this would be a good opportunity to meet more fierceboarders. :) Thanks, feel free to respond here or to PM me.

Bumping this up, I have to go!! This is probably my only chance to go, I promise I don't bite :)

me and my friend got a hotel for like 65 a night and its a nice hotel .... just doesnt have shuttle to the comp thats our only issue

The Clarion Inn on Palm Parkway is like 65/night and does have shuttle to disney...

Hey everyone that has posted, I got a room at a little motel about 2.5 miles from wide world of sports. It is about $35 a night. I will be there Thursday night through Saturday night, I might add another night for Sunday. Anyone that is willing to stay with me is more than welcome. I am driving down so I will have a car so we won't have to worry about transportation!!

i still have some space in my room too.
im staying from monday 23 untill monda 30th but you can join in later.
pm me for more details.

Hey everyone that has posted, I got a room at a little motel about 2.5 miles from wide world of sports. It is about $35 a night. I will be there Thursday night through Saturday night, I might add another night for Sunday. Anyone that is willing to stay with me is more than welcome. I am driving down so I will have a car so we won't have to worry about transportation!!
Which one did you end up going with if you don't mind? I'm reading reviews like crazy, debating if I want to risk the dirt cheap rooms, or step up a little in price to not risk a total crap hole. I don't expect to actually be IN the room that much. I can live with old and dated, but not weird smells, broken, ac, or bugs everywhere.

I always read the online reviews with a grain of salt. Some ppl are expecting way too much for a cheap hotel, and some are just plain plants. If anybody has first hand experience with the under $50/night, please post names! It's got to be significantly cheaper than a Disney property (was at Pop Century last year), or it defeats the purpose of staying off site.

Which one did you end up going with if you don't mind? I'm reading reviews like crazy, debating if I want to risk the dirt cheap rooms, or step up a little in price to not risk a total crap hole. I don't expect to actually be IN the room that much. I can live with old and dated, but not weird smells, broken, ac, or bugs everywhere.

I always read the online reviews with a grain of salt. Some ppl are expecting way too much for a cheap hotel, and some are just plain plants. If anybody has first hand experience with the under $50/night, please post names! It's got to be significantly cheaper than a Disney property (was at Pop Century last year), or it defeats the purpose of staying off site.
I chose the Knights Inn, there were definitely some bad reviews for it, but I seemed to read more good than bad. A majority of people that I saw said that it was clean, which was the main thing for me.

i stayed at the quality inn & suites last year, the one on entry point blvd
it was pretty much ok, nothing fancy at all, but clean rooms, decent breakfast, nice but little pool, quiet rooms, shops and fastfoodrestaurants nearby.

a friend stayed in the other quality inn and suites, but the eastgate one (west irlo bronson mem highway)
it was ok and clean too, but the neighbourhood was not that safe.

im staying at the westgate hotel resort right by universal ..... kinda stinks im not right in disney but the hotel was pretty cheap aroun 69 bucks a night ..... says im not too far from the comp which is good

Latest posts

Back