All-Star Worlds Scavenger Hunt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 4, 2012
Will there be a Fierce Board scavenger hunt this year? I had so much fun coming up with items for the list last year but was so bummed that I never saw any of the photos. Idk if there will be an official one, but if anyone wants to share fun pics of moms in cheer bows taking selfies, or a picture with someone whose uniform has the same colors as yours, or crazy decked out superfans please post them here!

Let's come up with a list of items for a picture scavenger hunt. I would say 5 items. The key, to make this interesting, is making it so you have to do each one 'on the hour'. You can only film and post certain items between 10-10:10. Then you have 50 minutes to find the next item and post at 11:10.

Should I bullet point the ideas from last year, or start fresh? Y'all know I love seeing moms in cheer bows, poofs & full makeup

This sounds like a Riot!!!! Would love to be involved with this somehow!! Breaks up the events for the weekend!!!

Let's come up with a list of items for a picture scavenger hunt. I would say 5 items. The key, to make this interesting, is making it so you have to do each one 'on the hour'. You can only film and post certain items between 10-10:10. Then you have 50 minutes to find the next item and post at 11:10.
Maybe we can come up with a # so that we can see all the pictures on instagram or twitter from everyone participating. Maybe the thing you have to do isn't announced until the hour, so you can't do it before that hour? Not sure, but this sounds like it would be fun!

Maybe we can come up with a # so that we can see all the pictures on instagram or twitter from everyone participating. Maybe the thing you have to do isn't announced until the hour, so you can't do it before that hour? Not sure, but this sounds like it would be fun!

Ok, I am down for that. Hashtag #fiercehunt

I need people to start listing potential things to find

A mom with three inch heels and a denim mini skirt... (saw that last weekend!)

A dad with those hairy/fuzzy colored leg warmers... (again, last weekend)

-moms wearing cheer bows, and poofs/glitter
-get a picture with someone from another gym whose uniform has the same colors as yours
-decked out super fans (face paint, custom shirts, toddlers dressed to the 9's)
-parents sleeping
-dad doing his daughter's hair
-pose with a cheer mom from another gym

What if you did it kinda like the hidden mickeys, but instead it's like hidden FB. Hide the logo around allstar resort, wwos, etc. Maybe it could be a clue to where it's hidden and then you have to do something in front of the FB logo when you find it. Upload to insta/twitter with the #fiercehunt.

Problems I could foresee would be that someone would have to hide them in advance and they could go missing.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Double post but another idea. You could utilize a texting service. Anyone who wants to participate signs up to get a text and that's how clues are sent out & announced.

What if you did it kinda like the hidden mickeys, but instead it's like hidden FB. Hide the logo around allstar resort, wwos, etc. Maybe it could be a clue to where it's hidden and then you have to do something in front of the FB logo when you find it. Upload to insta/twitter with the #fiercehunt.

Problems I could foresee would be that someone would have to hide them in advance and they could go missing.

This one would be great for a different competition, but not Worlds. Once I sit my bottom down in a seat the only thing I get up for is a better seat!

This one would be great for a different competition, but not Worlds. Once I sit my bottom down in a seat the only thing I get up for is a better seat!
Sort of thought this more for the days before or after competition. Kind of figure a scavenger hunt would be out during the competition. I would NEVER give up my seat!!

Back